Why Join The NvRA?
“Membership in the NvRA has been invaluable for Hash House a Go Go. We have utilized several of the cost saving programs such as Employee Health Insurance, Credit Card Processing, ASCAP/BMI Membership, Workers Comp and Liability Insurance Programs as well as several other programs. These programs alone have more than paid for my membership cost. Additionally, the NvRA keeps you in touch with your industry and gives you an opportunity to have a voice in decisions that aﬀect your business. I sincerely encourage you to join today and start saving and participating in your industry.”
About Our Partners...AND Your Savings!
The Nevada Restaurant Association finds the best available benefits for our members!
Exclusive member discounts and services are provided by these partners to save you time and money while providing tools to help your restaurant grow.
Restaurant Membership Benefits
- Dual Memberships - National Restaurant Association and Nevada Restaurant Association
- New member announcement in NvRA’s e-newsletter
- Your logo on our website featuring you as a proud NvRA Member
- NvRA/NRA Member Window Cling
- Free subscription to NvRA e-newsletter “What is on The Table?”
- ServSafe Food Safety Certification at up to 30% Discount on private group classes
- ServSafe Alcohol Server Certification (TAM)
- 5% Discount on Worker’s compensation through Employers Insurance
- NO PCI Compliance, Transaction, Annual, or Monthly Fees on Credit Card Processing
- Payroll Solutions
- Up to 20% discount on BMI Music Licensing
- Up to 20% discount on Food Safety Consulting
- 500 Free Marketing emails/year
- Member discounts on Food and Entertainment
- Tickets to all of our Events (Mixers, Tradeshow, Epicurean Affair, Awards Gala, etc.) at a discount or even complimentary, for some events
- Opportunity for you and members of your staff to serve on NvRA policy committees on timely and relevant topics in Nevada
- Member Relations team for assistance and support in maximizing your NvRA membership
- We have lobbyists in Carson City as well as Washington DC advocating for our members needs
- We also support our young Culinarians through ProStart Scholarships for those enrolled in programs at the high school level.