The Nevada Restaurant Association (NvRA) in partnership with UnitedHealth Group developed exclusive members-only programs to help you and your employees stay well and live healthier lives. UnitedHealth Group offers employer-sponsored health insurance with members-only discounts on medical and specialty benefits, a small business Association Health Plan, and a variety of health and wellness solutions for all employees. From at home lab testing to virtual visits to free mental health resources, we look forward to being your partner in wellness. Our members-only benefit program includes:
Association Health Plan – Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust
- Available exclusively to restaurant and lodging member employers with 2-99 full-time employees.
- Offers product and pricing flexibility that work for your business and your employees.
- Designed specifically for our industry, the Restaurant & Hospitality Association Trust is insured and serviced by UnitedHealthcare®.
- While the Trust is available in Nevada, it is not available in all states.
- Click here to get a quote.
Exclusive Health Care Discounts from UnitedHealthcare
- Up to a 5% discount on fully insured manual medical rates for employers with 51+ full-time employees.
- Up to 5% on administrative fees as an annual invoice credit for new self-funded medical products for employers with 100+ full-time employees.
- Up to a 5% discount on fully insured dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness benefit plans for all-size employers.
- Discounts are available to all member businesses, including allied/supplier members.
- Click here to get a quote.
Free National Restaurant Association Pharmacy Discount Card
- Save up to 75% on FDA-approved prescription medications at more than 62,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Completely free and easy to use discount card for ALL employees, including part-time and seasonal.
- Visit https://perks.optum.com/hospitalityrx to download your card and text or email to your employees to start saving money today!
Virtual Visits: Healthiest You by Teledoc
- Healthiest You offers your employees the ability to safely seek medical assistance from the comfort of their homes anytime of the day or night. Employers Setup your team.
- Employees meet virtually with a medical or mental health professional and may eliminate the need to leave the house to go to a crowded clinic, urgent care or the ER.
- Virtual visits are offered though employers who may choose to cost share with their employees.
- Members-only price is $7 per employee per month for unlimited virtual visits (includes all family members at no additional cost) with $0 copays. Click here to learn more.
Let’s Get Checked: At Home Lab Testing
- An accessible, affordable and convenient home health lab testing service is available to employees for a members-only negotiated 20% discount off retail.
- Avoid waiting rooms, doctors scripts and appointments, simply collect your sample from home in minutes, mail it in and receive secure online laboratory results within 5 days.
- LetsGetChecked offers a range of over 30 tests including women’s health, men’s health, sexual health, and wellness. Click here to learn more
Some restrictions and exclusions apply. Discounts are available only to members of the National Restaurant Association and its state restaurant association partners; and may vary by location and group size. Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of Illinois, Inc. or their affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare of Arizona, Inc. Health savings accounts (HSAs) are individual accounts offered by Optum Bank®, Member FDIC, and are subject to eligibility and restrictions, including but not limited to restrictions on distributions for qualified medical expenses set forth in section 213(d) of the Internal Revenue Code. State taxes may apply. This communication is not intended as legal, investment or tax advice. Please contact a competent legal, investment, or tax professional for personal advice on eligibility, investing, tax treatment and restrictions. Federal and state laws and regulations are subject to change.